NEW YORK , Nov. 23, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Ideanomics (NASDAQ: IDEX) (" Ideanomics " or the "Company"), a leading global fintech and asset digitization services company is pleased to announce that its CEO, Mr. Brett McGonegal , along with his team, will ring the opening bell at the Nasdaq stock
- 2018 Third Quarter revenue of $43.7 Million (+45% vs. $30.2M Q3 2017) - Ideanomics seeks to become a next generation fintech company by leveraging blockchain and artificial intelligence technologies - Ideanomics provides update on guidance for fiscal year 2018 revenue and EBITDA - Earnings
Former Executive Chairman and co-CEO Dr. Bruno Wu takes new role to lead the National Committee for China-US Relations and returns to his holding company. - Dr. Bruno Wu, to lead National Committee for China-US Relations; a new committee aimed at resolving China-US disputes. - Dr.
NEW YORK , Nov. 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Ideanomics (NASDAQ:IDEX) ("Ideanomics" or the "Company"), a leading global fintech and asset digitization services company is pleased to announce that it has received its new trading letters. Effective today the company will trade on the NASDAQ under the
In the news release, Ideanomics Announces Ticker Symbol Change to IDEX and Earnings Call, issued 29-Oct-2018 by Ideanomics over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that the second paragraph, second sentence, should read "A press release will be issued at approximately 7am EST , followed by a
NEW YORK , Oct. 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Ideanomics (formerly: Seven Stars Cloud Group, Inc. ) (NASDAQ:SSC) ("Ideanomics" or the "Company"), a leading global fintech and asset digitization services company is pleased to announce that it has received its new trading letters.
- The Ideanomics' commodities and energy division advisory services to Zhonjinhuifu Resources will include advising on capital raising activities through the issuance of utility and securities token offerings outside of China. - Ideanomics to advise on digital financing for Zhonjinhuifu planned 200
Ideanomics to convert former UCONN campus into Fintech Village: the company's global headquarters for technology and innovation -- A planned $283 million-plus investment will focus on being an ultra high-speed computing facility and laboratory for developing new and leading edge fintech solutions
- Sub-Saharan Africa presents the "perfect market" for blockchain and artificial intelligence investments - Ideanomics to deploy a blockchain-based platform would simplify the process of trading commodities, commodity derivatives, and settlement services NEW YORK , Oct.
Firm's extensive West Hartford experience will prove invaluable to design of open, community-friendly campus HARTFORD, Conn. , Sept. 28, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Ideanomics (formerly: Seven Stars Cloud Group, Inc. ) (NASDAQ: SSC) ("Ideanomics" or the "Company"), a leading global fintech and asset
- Kate Lam is a well-recognized industry leader having worked in major financial institutions spanning the US, Asia, and Europe. - Kate brings years of financial markets experience and offers valuable international commercial and regulatory insight as a recognized expert in financial technology,
Robert G. Benya becomes Executive Vice Chairman and will lead Global Revenue Growth and Senior Leadership Talent Development Alfred P. Poor becomes Chief Operating Officer and will lead Global Operations Together their strategic imperative will continue to position Ideanomics as the leading global
Will launch phase one operations in two of the biggest ports: Shanghai and Guangdong (including seven container terminals), which account for nearly half of China's import and export then expands into other APEC countries' ports. The total value of import and export goods of Shanghai and Guangdong
- Liberty will be renamed HooXi, which means "breathing" will emphasize on asset digitization for green, clean tech, medical and healthcare industries - Asset digitization includes but is not limited to asset backed securitization and tokenization, digital asset offerings and AI enhanced ratings.
- Deal adds secure mobile messaging, collaboration, and information services platform that will be utilized throughout the Ideanomics ecosystem to generate licensing and royalty-based revenues - FinTalk delivers "read and burn" encrypted text and media messaging, with hi-performance large file
- Deal includes lease financing fixed income and asset backed security products through Ideanomics' / SSC's blockchain ecosystem and traditional financial distribution channels - Financing supports ride share vehicles such as Didi-Uber vehicles throughout China - Ideanomics to offer
- New appointments add financial markets leadership and expertise to Ideanomics / SSC executive team - Enables Ideanomics to further capitalize on position as leading global fintech and asset digitization enabler NEW YORK and HONG KONG , Sept. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Ideanomics ( Seven Stars Cloud
- Together the companies will transform B2C relationships using blockchain and AI technology to enhance consumer marketing and digital asset sales - Grapevine will empower Seven Stars Cloud to execute on its Consumer Tech Digital Asset Strategy as part of the Company's 4+2+1 Strategy - Grapevine
- SSC becomes largest shareholder in DBOT - SSC assumes seat on DBOT's Board of Directors - Together SSC and DBOT look to grow DBOT's business activities NEW YORK , Aug. 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Seven Stars Cloud Group, Inc. (to be renamed Ideanomics) (NASDAQ: SSC) and DBOT today announced that
- Brings together best-of-breed asset digitization enablement with the pioneers of world's first real estate token offering - Joint Venture incentivizes Ideanomics and IHT to supercharge real estate deal flow for asset digitization and post-digitization services NEW YORK , Aug.
NEW YORK , Aug. 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Seven Stars Cloud Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSC) ("SSC" or the "Company"), a leading global fintech and asset digitization services company focused on digital asset production and distribution, today issued a statement to clarify recent news that was reported
NEW YORK , Aug. 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Seven Stars Cloud Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSC) ("SSC" or the "Company"), a leading global fintech and asset digitization services company focused on digital asset production and distribution, today announced the adoption of Ideanomics as its new business name
- Deal includes lease financing-based fixed income products, through SSC's blockchain ecosystem, to support large-scale upgrading of electric buses within China - Seven Stars Cloud to offer blockchain-based asset digitization services, based on strong underlying assets - 3-year total contract award
- Top line Q2 2018 revenue of $133 Million USD (+207% vs. Q2 2017) - YTD 2018 revenue of $319 Million (+317% vs. YTD 2017) - Exceeds 2018 revenue estimates of $280 Million; delivering continued strong growth over the same period last year; and maintains EBITDA guidance for 2018 - Earnings release
NEW YORK , Aug. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Seven Stars Cloud Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSC) ("SSC" or the "Company"), a leading global technology firm focusing on digital asset production and distribution, today announced that it has successfully raised $12M (USD) from Advantech Capital Investment II