Board of Directors
- Mr. Chao was appointed President of China Life Insurance Group in 2005, going on to become both Chairman of The Board of China Life Insurance Company Limited and China Life Property & Casualty Insurance Company Limited, respectively.
- A native of Shanghai, Mr. Chao graduated from the Shanghai International Studies University, majoring in English and Business Administration, and subsequently earned his MBA from Middlesex University in London, England.
- Managing Director of Chum Capital Group, a merchant banking firm that invests in and advises growth Chinese companies.
- Founder and President of Pharmasource, Inc.
- CEO of China Growth Equity Investment Ltd., which merged with Pingtan Marine Enterprise (Nasdaq: PME), the largest privately owned ocean fishing company of China.
Jim Cassano is a three-time CEO with over a decade of experience. Jim is an independent Board member of Ideanomics, and consults to a number of private entrepreneurial ventures. Jim advises companies and brings with him experience as a General Partner in private equity partnerships and a venture capital company with substantial M&A experience, joint ventures, and creating strategic alliances. Jim also brings with him hands-on experience in finance, internet software, entertainment, publishing, pharmaceutical, biotech services, and engineering in the US, Europe, China and the Middle East.
- Managing Director and Country Manager for the Greater China region at Analog Devices, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADI)
- Worked for Cisco Systems (Nasdaq: CSCO) for 15 years in a number of senior management roles, including Sales Managing Director for Cisco China, Sales Director for Cisco Australia and Senior Manager for Operations and Strategy for the Cisco Service Provider business based in Hong Kong.
- Graduated from Fudan University with a Computer Science Bachelor degree and an Executive MBA degree from CEIBS (China European International Business School.